希尔顿惠庭套房酒店-维斯塔湖酒店 Homewood Suites by Hilton Lake Buena Vista
所属集团：希尔顿酒店集团/Hilton Hotels Corporation(HHC)
所属品牌：希尔顿惠庭/Homewood Suites家伍德套房希尔顿维斯塔湖酒店是一家3星级酒店，可让您的 奥兰多(FL)之行舒适无忧。 酒店设施一应俱全，确保您享有良好的住宿体验。 24小时送餐服务, 免费房内无线网络, 无障碍设施, 快速入住/退房登记, 无线网络(公共区域)等设施都已配备，以供住客使用。 客房装饰精美，部分还内设 无线上网, 禁烟房, 空调, 暖气, 唤醒服务等设施。 在享受舒适的客房之余，住客还可尽情使用酒店内的按摩浴缸, 健身中心, 高尔夫球场(3公里范围内), 儿童乐园等休闲设施。 在 家伍德套房希尔顿维斯塔湖酒店 住宿期间，你会发现酒店内气氛温馨，服务一流，带给您宾至如归的感受。
- 距离21公里 （打车21分钟）
- 距离22公里 （打车20分钟）
- 距离25公里 （打车20分钟）
- 距离31公里 （打车27分钟）
- 距离66公里 （打车47分钟）
11428 Marbella Palm Court, 奥兰多, FL 32836, 美国
夜总会 2家1Hammerheads Beer & Wine Bar
租车店 1家1Hertz Rent a Car
餐馆 5家1Outback Steakhouse
直线距离约1公里4Run & Run Chinese Restaurant
直线距离约1公里5Tokyo Sushi Bar
這是一間非常靠近迪士尼世界的旅店,附帶的小廚房非常好用,鍋具餐具一概俱全,煮個牛排大餐也不是件難事,停車方便,位於一個安靜的湖邊,隔著I4就是Premium outlet,到 Publix超市約10分鐘車程,Downtown Disney 約10分,EPCOT約15分!—— DDS.LO
Fiquei, junto com minha esposa e filha de 1 ano, por 4 dias no Homewood e só tenho elogios. Quarto enorme, com sala, cozinha (com pratos e talheres) e quarto com duas camas king size. Café da manhã típico americano, atendimento rápido e eficiente. Quartos limpos e organizados. Vendem ingressos para os parques da Disney (inclusive transporte grátis até o Epcot) e Universal. Piscina grande e ofurô aquecido, internet wireless e sala com 3 computadores, sala de jogos, etc.
Excelente escolha.—— R0dr1g071
In planning a family vacation to Orlando, I was initially a little worried about staying at the Homewood Suites - Lake Buena Vista due to some earlier reviews. However, I decided to go ahead and chance it, as I have always enjoyed other Homewood Suites. I'm glad I did. I have no complaints about my stay. Indeed, I found the staff at the hotel to be extremely helpful. Being able to purchase Disney tickets in the lobby was very convenient (and they even offer a free shuttle to Epcot - save you $14/day parking at Disney). Breakfast food quality was fine if not great (though the kids loved the Mickey Mouse waffles), and the M-Th dinners were good as well, and saved us a pretty penny too. There were several days when we (and many other guests) showed up just before breakfast was supposed to end. The staff still took great care of us, bringing out more food, even after breakfast was supposed to be over. I would definitely stay here again.—— avgfamily6512
This is a nice Hilton but the rooms need updating. It was very clean. I was there on business and in June, there were lots of families there to enjoy Disney. I did hear a bit of crying and screaming from the pool outside my floor level room. I would definitely stay here again and ask for the business floor next time. Staff was very nice. I did not try the restaurant but it had a very well stocked store. Beautiful grounds with valet and lots of restaurants near by. Felt very safe.—— SuthnBelle1975
Hermoso hotel comenzando por su ubicacion ya que esta cerca de todo! no mas de 15 min de los parques de Disney y los de Universal.Las instalaciones impecables;todo nuevo hermosa pileta gimnasio y muy,buen estacionamiento Las habitaciones muy comadas y espaciosas con hab separadas 2 tv muy buen placar y precioso antebaño,muy bien equipadas tanto la cocina como el toillete.La atencion del personal :excelente sobre todo las chicas de la recepcion ayudandonos con nuestro poco ingles :Reforzaria el tema del desayuno aunque era aceptable—— ArgentinaMmercedes
This is a very nice, all suites hotel about 2 miles from Downtown Disney. We stayed here twice during a recent trip to Orlando (July/Aug 20120). Our rooms were very clean and well maintained. The properety is in a good location. The pool is also nice.
Our only disappointment was with the breakfast. They do not vary the menu much at all so if you spend more than two days here, you will be eating off the same menu everyday. I would stay here again and would recommend the hotel.—— TotalDisneyFreaks
We wanted a getaway for the Memorial Day weekend, so as we have Disney passes and like the water parks, we booked Homewood over by Sea World and convention center and had a very bad experience with mold on the ceiling in the bathroom, and several other annoying things. So, we decided to move to a different hotel on our second day, and I called this location and they gladly booked me a room. The day we showed up, we came early as we had just checked out of the one hotel, and the young lady behind the desk offered to keep our bags while we went out to lunch. She was very sweet and kind. After lunch, we came back to go to our room, and Zohaid, herafter referred to as "Zo" waited on us. He was so sweet, a very gracious host! I told him about our horrible experience at the other location, and he hooked us up with a wonderful corner suite, very roomy and extremely clean and comfy! No mold or torn carpet found here!! We loved it! We ended up spending the rest of the day on the property swimming and in the hot tub, instead of going to the water park, and even had dinner over at the Hilton Garden Inn, another lovely property, which we have also visited. I only hope this hotel continues to provide the excellent service and stays as clean as it is now. We will DEFINITELY stay here again. Thank you Zo, and the rest of the staff for being so kind!—— TracyNCliff
Homewood Suites is rapidly becoming my favorite chain for family stays and this hotel only serves to reinforce that view. Providing you have a car, the location is great for access to Disney/Universal/SeaWorld without getting into the I4 or I-Drive traffic. Our third floor suite faced the pool courtyard, so can't comment on the noise from I-4, but we loved our 1 bedroom suite. Well equipped, comfortable beds (awful sofa bed but so does almost everywhere - OK for child under 100lbs though) - we heard no noise from adjoining rooms and only a little noise from the pool area, but not late at night. The pool area was great with a good hot-tub, plenty of chairs/loungers and a good supply of towels - a nice space to relax for an hour after a hectic day. Breakfast was good, with hot food replenished often...and those Mickey Waffles were a big hit with the kids. We never had a problem frinding a table even though the hotel was fully booked. The real bonus was the free managers reception Mon-Thurs. Without particularly planning to, we ended up eating dinner here on 3 out of our 5 nights. The quality was surprisingly good albeit no real choice (the menu option changes each night), but it kept our family happy and probably saved us close to $200 had we eaten out on those nights. Wine and draft beer also available free during this reception. A real unexpected bonus to this property. The guest laundry facilities were clean and very useful to wash a few essentials. All staff encountered were friendly and helpful. Will definitely look to stay here again on a future visit to this area.—— SFC1976
- If you’re looking for a conveniently located, cost effective and welcoming hotel for a family visit to Disney, Sea World and/or Universal Studios, this is a hotel noteworthy for strong consideration. Location provides multiple theme park opportunities. Winn Dixie supermarket to stock your family supplies and meals is within close proximity. Great perks that will be costly at other locations (e.g., free parking, and complimentary breakfast, dinner and WiFi).
- I would like to personally applaud the following staff members of Homewood Suites by Hilton Lake Buena Vista - Orlando. During our family visit of 30 Dec 2013- 02 Jan 2014, specific staff members went above and beyond to accommodate our requests and make for an enjoyable stay. This is especially noteworthy due to the holiday hotel resident level during that period.
- (1) With six adults ("kids" from 17-24) in our suite, my wife and I used the sofa sleeper. The beds were extremely comfortable. However, those sofa bed mattresses should be outlawed … thought I was getting acupuncture treatment the first night due to feeling every spring on every restless turn. Also, felt like sleeping in a hammock (i.e., taco-like sinking in the middle). But then again, has anyone every found a truly comfortable hotel (or home) sofa sleeper mattress? After assessing the problem, I spoke with Alfrado (Housekeeping staff) at 2 a.m.. He helped me acquire three large, thick blankets … folded them atop the sofa mattress to create a pillow-top pad with additional padding in the middle of mattress … voilà! … didn’t feel any springs and slept peacefully the remainder of our visit. This is a trick I will pocket for future use.
- (2) Walter and Jean Louis (Kitchen staff) went above simply attending to the breakfast area. They provided personal assistance to my family in acquiring breakfast items. Their superb professionalism, attentiveness and personal demeanor were above reproach as they worked diligently assuring the breakfast area was well maintained, especially on the morning of 01 Jan during the last-minute rush from holiday guests.
- (3) From our initial check-in and throughout our visit, Raza (Front Desk staff) represented the hotel remarkably well. His charismatic demeanor and hospitable approach created a pleasant, welcoming Front Desk area environment. However, some of the other Front Desk personnel could step up and not appear to be inconvenienced when a guest has a question or request.
- Bottomline: If your vacation travels include Orlando’s main theme parks, then this is a hotel worthy for strong consideration.—— Tom G
Our stay at Homewood Suites LBV was very positive. The room was nicely done and very clean. Our young family appreciated the breakfast variety every day, and we all loved the M.Mouse waffles. The breakfast staff were friendly and hard-working. We never did make it back for the Manager's Dinner, but everybody we told about the offer was amazed. We also appreciated the Hilton's absence of resort fees and parking fees - nice job Hilton. The room rate was also very fair. We would never get a quality room in a Canadian resort town for anywhere near the price of the Hilton. Our only (minor) complaints? The noise from I4, which we eventually got used to, and the cool pool, which worked out okay on a hot day, but would probably be a lot less fun on a colder night. Our bottom line: we don't think you can beat the Homewood Suites as a basecamp for exploring the 'World. Thanks for a great stay.—— 67vistacruiser